Prom night is an event most seniors have been dreaming about for a long time! The worst thing that can happen is getting so wrapped up in the festivities that you forget to take photos! Use this quick prom photo checklist to make sure you capture all the important aspects of your prom night!
1. You in your dress: remember to get all the angles! Whip that dress around, peek over your shoulder, smile at the camera, all the things!
2. You & your date: we want to see the matching colors and the chemistry, friends! Hold hands, look at each other, take some silly pics together – you’re never having another prom after this! The time to indulge in pics is now!
3. Your prom squad: grab pics with just the girls and then add in the dates for a few more! Hug up with everyone & show off your friendships!
4. Details: don’t forget to take pics of your shoes, dress details, makeup, hair, nails, and everything else! This is the most overlooked aspect of prom photos, but some of the most important!
5. With your family: grab Mom & Dad and take some sweet photos with them too! They’ll want to look back on this moment forever!
6. Prom festivities: take all the pics at your actual prom! Snap a few of you dancing the night away with your friends so you’ll remember what the night was all about!
7. Post prom fun: taking post prom festivities to the beach with your friends? Take lots of fun pics to capture the spirit of the night!
So there you have it! With this checklist you’ll be sure to have tons of pictures that will allow you to look back at your amazing prom night without missing anything! If you wanna take it that extra step, don’t forget to include video & interview your prom squad for even more memories